ALERT: Our first priority is the safety and well-being of our guests and team members. Please review our cleaning and safety protocols.
Looking for some insider tips on little tricks you can do to enhance your stay with us? See what previous guests recommend! We have compiled a list of some of the best advice received from previous guests to help you prepare and enrich your stay!
Here is what our guests have said you should do when staying with us:
- “Book the corner suites”
- “Request higher floors”
- “4th floor rooms have a beautiful view of the trees”
- “We found suite 910 to be great for hosting 2 day meetings of 6-7 people”
- “Got my Wi-Fi and valet parking for free because I booked one of the hotel’s packages. Check them out — they’re good value”
- “Check out Top Pot Doughnuts, very close to the hotel!”
- “The rooms with two queen beds had a little more room for a couple.”
- “Not listed on the hotel info, but the hotel is pet friendly! No extra charge either!”
- “Make sure you visit Lola and Serious Pie!”
- “Look for deals on their website. The suite is great – love seat couch plus sitting chairs. The bedroom can be closed off by some slatted doors.”
- “The guestroom windows open!”